Email marketing continues to be one of the most ideal and operative ways of marketing your business. It is also as alive and well as ever and continues to progress at an ever-changing pace. But the real question is how to optimize marketing emails to truly connect with the audience and eventually boost the business. Matrixonics can help you with that. If all goes well, you will have built a robust list of subscribers and leads waiting to hear from you. But you can not start emailing just yet unless you wish to end up in a spam folder, or worse, a blocked list. Here are some extremely vital things to keep in mind before you jump emailing the important list you worked so hard to build.
1. Choose an email marketing service wisely: An email marketing provider is a major resource if you are looking for any level of assistance while fine-tuning your email marketing strategy. Matrixonics’ email marketing tool allows you to create, optimize, and personalize marketing emails that feel and look professional sans designers or IT. There are various features to assist you in creating the best email marketing campaigns and help all of your email marketing goals. Also, you can analyze the success of your email marketing so that you can share the data that matters most to your company with your team. Here are examples of features to consider when selecting an email service provider:
- CRM platform with segmentation abilities
- A positive reputation being an email service provider
- Good standing with Internet Service Providers
- Easy-to-build forms, landing pages, and the CTAs
- Simple solutions to comply with email regulations
- Ability to split test your emails
- Built-in analytics
2. Use email marketing tips & tricks: While you probably do not think twice about the formatting or the subject line of an email you send to a friend, email marketing needs more consideration. Everything from the time you send an email to the devices on which your email could be opened matters. Your objective with every email is to develop more leads, making crafting a marketing email a more tangled process than other emails you’ve drafted.Let’s touch on the apparatuses of a successful marketing email:
Copy: This is the body of your email and should be consistent with your voice and stick to any one topic.
Images: Choose images that are appropriately optimized for all devices, eye-catching, and quite relevant.
CTA: Your call-to-action should lead to an applicable offer and stand out from the rest.
Timing: An appropriate time to send emails will depend on your target audience. It is important to analyze the behavioral pattern of your target audience and then schedule the emails accordingly. For example, studies have shown that most senior people check emails between morning to noon.
Responsiveness: 55% of your emails are opened on the mobile phone. Your email should be optimized that way.
Personalization: Write every email like you are sending it to a friend. Be personable, respectful, and address your reader in the most familiar tone.
Subject Line: Use clear, actionable, and enticing language that is personalized and aligned with the body of your email.
3. Implement email segmentation: Segmentation means breaking up your extensive email list into subcategories that pertain to your subscribers’ unique characteristics, preferences, and interests. Your subscribers are humans and we should do our best to make them feel good. That means sending generic email blasts should be avoided. The first step in segmentation is developing separate lead magnets and opt-in forms for each part of the buyer’s journey. That way, your contacts are automatically separated into different lists. Beyond that, email marketing allows you to divide your email list by contact data and behavior to assist you in sending the right emails to the right people.Here’re some ways to break up your email list:geographical location, previous engagement with your brand, lifecycle stage, language, awareness, consideration, decision stage, industry, job title, etc.
4. Personalize your email marketing: You must know whom you email and what is important to them. It will be easier to send emails with a personalized touch.Personalized emails have 26% better open rates and an upgraded click-through rate of 14% when compared to other generic emails. Some ways to personalize your emails:
- Add a first name or greeting.
- Add region-specific information when needed.
- Send content that applies to your lead’s lifecycle stage.
- Only send emails that relate to the last engagement a lead has had with your company.
- Write about relevant and personal events, like region-specific holidays, birthdays, etc.
- End your emails with a personal signature.
- Use a relevant call-to-action that may help the reader.
5. Incorporate email marketing automation: Automation is putting your list segmentation to use. Once you have created specific subgroups, you can send automated emails that are highly targeted.
Therefore, the most potent way to comprehend what works best for your business is always to test your email campaigns. This will help save typos, errors, bounces, or any other difficulties that could have been prevented if you sent out test emails before the official one. Let Matrixonics’ marketing team help you develop a proper marketing plan to drive more targeted visitors to your site and adapt those visitors into leads and sales. Let us know about your difficulties, and we’ll provide you with honest recommendations for online marketing services. Let’s collaborate to put your brand at the forefront of the digital world. What are you waiting for? Contact us today and start leading the web. Team Matrixonics is ready to support you 24*7; feel free to contact us at 9920330837!